Leading Co-Investment Program
Co-Investment Partners (CIP) makes equity co-investments in transactions alongside leading global private equity sponsors.
Dedicated co-investment team at Lexington Partners based in New York, London and Hong Kong
Large Institutional Investors
Seeking opportunities from leading buyout and growth capital sponsors
Target $10 to $100 million per transaction
Why Work With CIP?
Co-Investment Partners is the leading independent manager of private equity co-investments. GPs choose to work with CIP for the following reasons:
- Full discretion to quickly commit co-investment equity
- Early involvement and commitment of resources alongside sponsors
- Experienced team in a variety of industries
- International capability with dedicated local teams in the U.S. and Europe
- No transaction fees sought
- Flexibility to accommodate changes in transactions and unique deal requirements
- Continuity of dedicated professionals to ensure the same team from closing through exit
- Focused agenda since CIP does not seek lending or advisory relationships
When we formed CIP, our theory was that deals were going to get bigger and sponsors wouldn’t be able to do them all by themselves, and yet might be reluctant to share them with direct competitors. We are experienced passive capital and have full discretion to quickly commit.